Monday, August 3, 2009

GUMMY BEAR!

OK, so who says I can't post an irregular topic. By means, RANDOM TOPIC!!!
So, during dinner I was thinking of the Gummy Bear song. What a random thought at dinner of all places, considering we were on the topic Animal Planet. Well, I was. Don't really know about the others. Anyway, I considered that maybe I should post this "random thought". Figured It just might mean something to you. Anyway, Who doesn't like gummy bears. Not the song but the actual candy. I don't. I love gummy bears. What about you. Tell me by leaving a very nice comment. I haven't received a comment yet and I have had this blog for nearly 2 months. Is that a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.