Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Evil Kitty Episode 3

Well, my kitty is officially 1 year old as of August 18, and she's officially a brat. OK, more definition, she's a evil kitty. What are the odds of going on vacation for a month to Tennessee(for 1 week) and staying in Dunnelon for about 3 weeks and then come home and stay home for 29 days and then leave again because Dad is taking you and your sibling(my case-brother) somewhere for a surprise and you end up going on a 4 day cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. Am I the coolest or what. Well in a way no, cause school starts in a couple of days for me. I'm homeschooled by the way. But anyway, what are the odds? So, I come home and look in my closet at my suitcase and wham! The whole side of it is torn up by Tinker. Wretched cat. I got to the point where I wanted to proclaim on Drudge Report ''FREE EVIL KITTY'' !!! HE HE, like anybody wants a evil kitty. But, I got over the suitcase because I got a brand new duffel bag which the bottom extends so more stuff can go in it. Oh and it says Hawaii on it in different colored letters. Cool huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.