Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blog Layout

Well, I just finished putting a border, a header, a new layout, some blinkies, and widgets on my blog. As you see, it has changed. I hope you like it.
It was changed several times today. It was Horses and Butterfly's as of yesterday. As of now, I tried putting a Cat border, different layouts, borders, headers, and the such, but I ended up with this one. It is sorta like the original layout when I first started my blog in June. It has now gone through several changes. Of course, none of them has lasted. I'm always changing them.
Is that good? I don't really know. Anyway, I have to go to bed now. I'll write a post tomorrow. See ya!



P.S. It is 10:02 p.m. Thursday Night. August 13, 2009. Eastern Time Zone.
Just figured I'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.