Monday, June 29, 2009

Vacation/Camp

Hey, how are you doing. Me, great. I'll be leaving for camp Thursday. I can't wait! I'm so excited. So, let me tell you what's going on. I'm going to Tennessee July 4th but I'm leaving on the 2nd to go to my grandparents' house. I'll be there until Saturday. Then I'm leaving with about 50 other kids and teens who are also going, to go to Murfreesboro, Tennessee to go the the Bill Rice Ranch located in the mountains.
Traveling accommodations. I believe that there will be two seperate buses going. A Teen bus and a junior bus. Considering I'm a teen, I should be on the teen bus. When we drive up there we'll be driving at night! I hope I don't forget my snacks to nibble on. They include, JUNK!!!
So unhealthy right?

So the whole reason I'm going through the trouble to write this is to let my readers know I won't be posting for several weeks. Sorry, but... Its not like I'm going to go to the bank, to get a loan(Which I'm positive they won't give me one- I'm only 14) make a convenient stop at Best Buy to buy a high quality laptop with air Internet just to keep you updated. Couple words for you. Not Going To Happen. So... When I get back from my "vacation", I'll tell you all about it.
Well.... that's if I feel like typing it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.