Monday, December 6, 2010

4.0

YAY! So...today I received some completed and graded work back! I got a 100 on my egg drop lab in science which is worth 2x the regular grade. Because of that, my semester grade in science went from a B to an A! Even though all of my 2nd quarter grades are A's, I needed my Semester grade all A's too! But anyway...I've been ecstatic because of that one grade and once my dad hears it, he'll be sooo happy!! xDD
Also, I had a quiz in ASL! Uh oh. Yes, cause I DIDN'T STUDY! :'( Unfortunately, my teacher let us have a 10 min. review with our classmates or as she called them, 'peers.' But, I feel good cause I knew all the words except two. I wasn't sure if it was younger or youngest and older or oldest. I just put youngest and oldest. We'll see how I did once they get graded! Haha.

P.S. I've got a 4.0 GPA! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.