Tuesday, December 8, 2009

[Focus]

Today I was watching something and a certain phrase caught my attention. It was talking about focusing on things that were happening now instead of focusing (and worrying) on things that were going to happen in the future. I tweeted the sentence after giving it some thought and I changed it to this;
"Don't focus on what's going to happen in the future, focus on what's happening now."

After I tweeted it I thought I should have put it as this;

"Don't focus on what's going to happen in the future but on what's happening now."

But, somethings you can't change....at least I haven't figured out how to 'edit' tweets.
Why I am telling you this....I have no clue. All I know is that it caught my attention and kinda taught me to look and live one day at a time instead of worrying what was going to happen the next day to the future........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.