Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day's Events

Well, another day of sheer boredom. But, then again, not exactly.

-I got a phone call asking about my Craigslist things I was selling (My furniture) that I have been trying to get rid of for about a month. Hopefully I'm going to sell it soon.

-I worked in the garden building a magnificant mud barrier to seperate my garden area from the grass. Its looks pretty good....I'm just not finished. Got about...........3 or more feet to still build. I will most likely complete it in the next two days or less....or more.

-I bugged my cat. Ya, not with the 'ear' device people hide so they can eavesdrop on passing conversations, but the
tantalizing, picking on, petting type of bugging. LOL

Anyway.....my day was not very exciting. How about your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.