Friday, September 3, 2010

Isn't Working


I'm sitting here in my Tech class.
I have 2 assignments due.
Website is down.
This really sucks.

Ok.....so...I'v been trying to open my Microsoft Excel but it isn't working, the website I need to go on to complete my assignments....its not working either. This really sucks. Another thing that really sucks is that my teacher is re-imaging the computers after school today. Anything that has been saved onto this computer will be wiped. So...I'm kinda in a delima.
BUT, do not fear. I just asked my teacher. He told me that the assignments won't be due, due to the fact that Moodle is down AND my Microsoft Excel isn't working. So...that's the brighter side of the story I guess. Anyway.....that's all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.