Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Let the Waters Rise

God's love is the biggest thing anybody could ever have in their possession.
His love is stronger than the strongest earthquake.
His love is the best thing anybody could have.
It is better than wealth or success.
As you walk through life, there's a raging sea right in front of you.
It is threatening to pull you in and make you give up.
Your world is caving in.
You don't have a clue on what to do.
Why don't you give it to God. Give all your troubles to God. Give everything He has ever given to you back. A lady said, "My son was dying and I spent all my spare time in the chapel and I would pray. I told God, "I gave my life to you, I can't give his because its not mine to give. And he said, His life is already mine." And right after that moment, my son got better.
Give God your life. Follow him. He will lead and He will rebuild your life. He will protect you. He's the best thing anybody could ever have.


John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.