Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Eyes Mean......

I decided to find out what my eye color means so here it is....


I have Green eyes:

Green is the color of balance. Your eyes symbolize your ever need to learn. Green brings peace and harmony into our lives, as you may be a very optimistic person. At times you may be placid, lethargic, lazy, and slow, to the point of becoming moody and depressed. You may also be apathetic and have a fear rejection. Do not feel bad though, for what you may lack, you can in your ability to heal and bring hope to people. Some words to describe you: growth, fertility, harmony, healing, refreshing, peaceful, contentment, satisfaction, confidence, prosperous, hopeful, lucky, and beautiful.


Don't I think of such weird things to find out. Maybe tomorrow I'll look up on how to amputate your arm with out using a knife. LOL.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.