Friday, October 29, 2010

Heyz

So...I haven't blogged in quite awhile. Therefore, I'm gonna make this an extra "long" post. (Its probably not gonna be long. lol)
Well....school has been pretty eventful. This past week I received my report card....4 A's and 2 B's. I also was placed onto the honor roll.....which was a first time for me. Pretty awesome huh?!
So....because I got good grades in the First Quarter...last night, my dad took mo to BAM (A.K.A. Books A Million)! It may sound weird, but I love BAM! There are so many books to look at, and read! Its awesome! Anyway, I found 3 books that I really liked that are part of a set called Call To Duty! I showed them to my dad and that's what we bought! I was very very very happy to add threee more books to my bookshelf. Now, I have a really nice bookshelf and I recently rearranged it and ended up needing another shelf cause I had SOO MANY BOOKS! Haha. Well.....that's all for now. Oh, before I go, I'll mention that I'll be going to a youth rally this weekend and I invited a few of my friends!! Hehe. :D (Lets just hope they'll come..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't say anything rude or use any sort of profanity. Thank you for your cooperation.